Thursday, October 6, 2011

Times I've cried in the last two days.

1. When I got a review at work. My bosses focused a wee bit on the negative and crushed all feelings of pride I had in the job I was doing. Also, I am aware that I set feminism back a couple of decades by crying in the workplace. Sue me.
Emotion - Let down

2. While I was cleaning at work. The mere memory of the review made me well up. No drops actually escaped so I'm not sure this counts.
Emotion - Frustration

3. Work again. Trying to sell personal training to two of the craziest women I've ever met. They interrupted each other and told me about the other one's problem. Another "near-tear." This one actually made me well up because I cannot laugh in a customer's face and I was trying so hard to hold in the outburst that it broke through to my eyes.
Emotion - Near hysteria

4. When I got home and told Kyle about my review.
Emotion - Anger

5. Listening to the kids sing If I listen With my Heart in the car this morning.
Emotion - Gratitude

Life's a rollercoaster.

Either that or I'm bipolar...

No comments: