Sunday, February 5, 2012

Turning 15

14 weeks is the beginning of the second trimester. It is supposed to be the most restful, easy period. When I hit 12 weeks I felt optimistic. I knew things were gonna get better.
13 came and went.
14 came and I was sicker than ever. I couldn't make breakfast fast enough. If I tried for anything other than cereal I ended up throwing up before it was done being prepared. Dignity went out the door; I threw up at work. One day I coughed and pancakes came with it. Why? Who knows.
This baby hates me.
Here's to a much better week 15!

2 comments:

Lively's said...

Its cause it is a girl! They hate you before they even know you! Here's to hoping!

Britty said...

Congratulations! I was SOOO sick with my boys but felt great with my girl. So maybe it's the opposite for you? Either way, I'm so excited for you! <3