Friday, April 15, 2011

Crap.

I finally reached my goal weight. Well, within one pound. That's close enough to count right? I hit it the day we were in Los Angeles. The day we happened to go swimming. The day I rocked my bathing suit. That was one week ago. It may as well have been a lifetime ago. Vacation is bad for diets. It's bad for maintaining goal weights. It's bad all around. I gained back the 4 pounds already. Fantastic.
I lost weight so I wouldn't feel like a fat heifer on my birthday. Two weeks ago. Heifer-hood has returned.
At the risk of sounding totally selfish, I think I am going to put off getting pregnant again (with my girl aka last baby) just so that I can enjoy being skinny in the summer. There is just nothing like the feeling of not feeling like a whale of a tale. It's funny cause you wouldn't think 4 pounds would make that big of a difference. Well know this, my fine followers, 4 pounds a muffin top makes!
Sorry for the rambling, I'm just a wee frustrated. Being skinny for one day just isn't enough.

1 comment:

PA said...

I feel you. UGH