Thursday, August 8, 2013

A typical Conversation

Kyle was getting his hair stuff out to give himself a haircut. I said "Lily, should we give you a haircut?"
Kyle, "NO!"
Christina, "But she has a mullet..."
In unison, (I promise you, that's not a lie, we often break into song at the exact same moment, the exact same song.) "Let it grow, let it grow, like it did so long ago-o-o."
Christina, "Should we turn on the Lorax so we can listen to the music while you do your hair?"
Kyle, "Yes."
Christina, "Do you think that makes us weird?"
Kyle, "No, I think we're awesome."

It's true. We're pretty awesome. Just an FYI for those reading my blog, I keep it so I can remember. I love going back once I've forgotten. I love that I have a collection of memories Gotta go, the Thneedville song is on and it's the best one!

No comments: