Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Halloween Party

Me and the boys went to another halloween party on Tuesday. I was at my parents' ward. We had alot of fun dressing up. If you recognize any of the costumes, don't tell on us! It is very strange being a blogger, you know. My blog says that I have zero followers. Am I talking to myself? Can anyone hear me? Does anyone even care what goes on here? And yet, even if it's just me out here... I don't mind! I guess I like talking to myself. Does that make a loony?
Every lion needs a sippy cup full of milk I think...


People in this picture are (from left) mom as a cat, Emily--snowflake(the snowflake ballerinas from the Nutcracker, specifically), Eva--monkey, Sydney--snowflake, Adam--lion, Lance--Cowboy, Ashley--snowflake, Peyton--Giraffe, Me--snowflake, Caleb--zebra, Madison--Little Red Riding hood.



My happy zebra. Check out those fatty cheeks. Who can honestly say they don't wanna take a bite out of those suckers?


This is my ma as a cat. I did her make up. It was so fun! I hope she doesn't mind that I put this picture of her up, but she was my favorite. And of course, every cat needs a bottle of milk...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

DOn't worry, I read your blog practically every day! haha ;) I just don't know how to add anyone to a following list or whatever. I love the pics!! I miss your family! Such a cute babies! ;)