Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our new blog

We just took a bunch of pictures at JCPenney. I figured they are as good a place as any to start my blog.

Adam found this duck halfway through the picture sitting. After he found it he would not put it down. He cried everytime I tried to take it away so eventually we just took pictures with the dumb thing.

My sweet Caleb is finally a walker!


Check out that spiky hair.



By this last picture both boys were at their wits end! I think you can tell neither one of them is thrilled to be taking pictures still.




So, I had a blog for about three days once... Then I got bored and took it down. Now I look around and I see that all of my friends and their families have blogs. The world has gone technology crazy! I've lost track of so many people and just recently found them on Facebook and on blogs. I'm not really sure I even know how to work this thing so if anyone is reading this, be patient with me.

No comments: