Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moving!

Yup. It's finally time. Kyle and I are heading to Rocklin to be closer to his work. We're super excited. Our new house is bigger than what we had and our rent will be less than our mortgage was. YAY! I love packing because we've gotten rid of so much crap! Who knew there was so much unused stuff accumulating in our house? Kyle has taken out probably an average of 3 loads of trash every day for the last week. It's grand knowing all that clutter isn't coming to the new house.
Speaking of grand.... you know what's not grand? Packing when you are 9 months pregnant! I have 3 and a half weeks left of being pregnant (though I'm guessing/hoping less). Kyle doesn't have me carry anything. He is awesome. Still, yesterday while he was at work I took apart both of the cribs. It wasn't so bad, mostly just unscrewing things... but today my legs are sore. Who knows what I did. I let myself get way too out of shape just because I'm pregnant....
Tangent, I know... I tend to do that...
Yesterday we sold our old computer desk and hopefully today we are selling the old couch. They just would not go in the new house. I love our old couch, but it was a pain in the butt. Hooray for new furniture! Another tangent.... I LOVE craigslist! Who needs a garage sale when you can get rid of anything online!?
Um... yeah... I think that pretty much covers it: we're moving, it sucks, and it's awesome, and I love craiglist. Done.

No comments: