Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear lingerie,

I hope you have enjoyed your year off. Don't think I've forgotten you or abandoned you to the darkest places in my closet. I see you there each day collecting dust. I hear your snide remarks and I see everytime you recoil in fear. Yes, I know you fear being stretched to the breaking point of pretty lacy things. Do not worry. I have known you weren't ready for this jelly. I know i have caused some abandonment issues. Believe when I tell you, it was for your own good. But fear not, my sweet pinks, blacks, and reds. The time soon approaches for you to be exercised and have a chance to use your skill. Luckily, you have an entire holiday dedicated to your... Talents.
Yours forever,
Christina
Ps. The sweats meant nothing to me. I was thinking of you the whole time.

No comments: