Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Spoiled

When Kyle's parents come into town, it's sort of a tradition to go shopping at JCPenney. Kyle's mom worked there for about 25 years and gets a great discount. We buy clothes, we buy shoes, we buy makeup. (SO glad Sephora moved into JCPenney!) I've never gone into housewares before. This time, Kyle took a trip to housewares while I was perusing the clothing.
End of story is I got a $400 Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer for $45!!!! That's right. 45! Here are all the things that added up to my amazingness:
1. It was the last of its kind.
2. It was the display.
3. Being the display, someone had stolen one of the attachments ($14 on kitchenaid.com)
4. Alana's 15% discount.
5. The 30% coupon scratcher.
All those things added up to my pretty new red Kitchen Aid. Yay for me!

No comments: