Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hef called, He wants his style back

My family was at the mall yesterday with Whitt, Amber and Ashley. We were just browsing, walking around, having a good time. We ended up in Fredricks of Hollywood. We are all just walking around seprately looking at different things. Pretty soon we hear Adam in a very dramatic voice say, "Oh Please marry me, my darlings!" He was in the window display talking to two rather scantily clad mannequins. We nearly died laughing. As we continued watching he stoked their arms and faces and gave them kisses. He was talking to them in a voice too low to hear. I think he was hashing out wedding details. It was just about the funniest thing I've ever seen him do. And the most reassuring. No sexual confusion for Adam, he knows exactly what he likes!

No comments: