Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holy super bug from Hell!!!

Just when I think it's over,
Just when it should be through,
I find another family member
Curled around the loo.
First twas Adam and Levi
Then Kyle did succumb.
Poor Adam got a second round,
Mostly out his bum!
I finally got the ickies,
In bed a day or two.
And now it's back for Caleb.
I hate this fricken flu!!!!

Just thought this angry post needed a little rhyme and meter. Seriously though, my house has had the stomach flu going on about a month. Just when we're done with it we get it again!!!!

3 comments:

PA said...

hahahaha, very very funny.

Britty said...

So sad for you guys!!! Buy a bottle of Lysol and scrub that house down! Then put everyone in a plastic bubble for the rest of the year!

Laine said...

You stayed! You stayed! Thank you! That's ONE, ONE dilligent reader! Ah ah ah ah! (That was supposed to be the Count from Sesame Street...I know, lame, huh?) I am so sorry you are sick, but I kinda love your great poem. Especially the "out his bum" part. You rock. And knowing you, you are viewing this as an awesome way to lose 5 lbs. Am I right?
Hey... miss you (tiny weep sound, followed by tiny sniff).
~L