Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Please please please!

Dear Levi, You really are the sweetest little baby. You make me smile and laugh and feel warm gooey feelings all the way down to my toes. But, my dear sweet love, I also find that when you scream bloody murder for an hour before falling asleep, EVERY single time, it makes me want to cut my own ears off. Enough time has past that your pacifier should be long forgotten. So what is this? Did you, in some grand gesture, give up sleep for Lent? Sweet baby, that I could handle because there would be light at the end of the tunnel. Or is it in fact that you just hate me? Sometimes I wonder if this is punishment for having another baby. I promise you aren't being replaced. I will still love you... As long as you go the frick to sleep!

1 comment:

PA said...

Haha, too funny.