Wednesday, July 10, 2013

8 years. 100 reasons.

Last year for my and Kyle's anniversary I wrote him a list of 49 things I loved about him. It's not a random number by the way, it was 7x7. (Not just cause I couldn't think of a 50th) I didn't think to add to the list till just last night, but I might have to add to it every year. Maybe just by 10s or something... It might be a nice running list to keep.
This year for our anniversary we didn't do anything super special, but the truth is, any time with Kyle is special. He is my very most favorite person/place/thing in the world. Being married to him and having a family with him is amazing. it is the greatest joy of my life. I just told him yesterday I hope we're married 72 more years and then die within an hour of each other. That might sound strange and morbid, but I'm kind of strange and morbid so I think it's beautiful! Plus I think he'd make an adorable 102 year old...


No comments: