Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings


Daylight Savings is hard on a little dude. Great for parents... hard for kids. Our boys have been waking up consistently at 6:30 AM the past 2 or so weeks. Daylight Savings is gonna put them right and give me my extra sleep. Hooray!
This picture is after church yesterday. Caleb has a hard time on Sundays since church moved to 1. It is right during nap time. Occasionally he falls asleep in nursery, either on someone's lap or just on the floor.
After church, Adam came upstairs to watch TV with me and fell asleep in 2 minutes. I texted Kyle cause it was so rare that it made us laugh. He asked "Do you have Teens too?" (Caleb is teens BTW. Sort of an ironic ode to his cheeks.) I said, "No! I thought you had him!" This is how we found him. I honestly am not sure how he is balancing . He seems to be more off the chair than on it.

No comments: