Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Resolutions

Okay, updated list. I had a couple of successes last year, but you will notice some of my resolutions sound an awful lot like last year's failures. For instance:

#1. Finish losing Levi weight. I'm about 8 pounds off

#2. Do 1 load of laundry every day. That might sound like a lot, but in a house with three little boys and one husband it's a necessity. Unless they all want to sleep in dirty sheets for the rest of their lives.

#3. Keep up my scriptures everyday. I did pretty well last year. This year I'll do even better.

#4. Teach Adam to read and write. He doesn't have to be perfect, but I want him to start kindergarden prepared in the fall.

#5. Feed my family better. We are far too partial to pizza and ice cream.

#6. Make the bed Monday through Friday. Up from 3 times last year.

That's it for now. I have a whole list of resolutions that are all family oriented, these are just my personals. I don't know why I feel comfortable revealing mine here and not my family's. My privacy means nothing to me, but my family's does. Weird huh? Anyway, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Awesome goals! :) I need to make some...

Britty said...

Great goals! They say the best way to achieve them is to write them down, right??