Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stupid Resolutions!

I am all for making goals to better myself. I think it's a great thing to resolve to do better. Do you know what I dislike strongly? When other people's stupid lifestyle fads interfere with my life! I went to the gym yesterday only to find the class I usually take was full of fair weather gym goers. I go ten minutes early to make sure there is room for me. I went about 20 minutes early yesterday only to find that the class had filled up at 4:34, four minutes after the sign up sheet was put out. You know in two weeks you won't be there anymore. Why are you stealing class room from me? I go regularly, not because I resolved to lose ten pounds in two months(which I did of course. Gotta finish last year's goal!).
In closing, people, please give up already. Thank you.

No comments: