Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I love Boys

#1. Boys have very high energy. I love watching them run and play. They are always up for a good time.
#2. is an extension of #1. Little boys bring out Kyle's inner child.
#3. Boys love their mommies and tell them they are beautiful.
#4. applies only to second and third children: I don't have to buy whole wardrobes of new clothes.
#5. I love fat boy baby legs in shorts. Girls just don't even come close to the edibleness of boy legs.
#6. Boy names are way easier to pick out.
#7. Boys need only 2 pairs of shoes. 1 for church, 1 for play.

I made this list in keeping with my resolutions. Yes, I had my ultrasound today and found out we are having another boy. I am happy he is a healthy sucker, but I am working a little bit on the being happy he is a "he" part.

REASONS I WANTED A GIRL
See above numbers 1, 2, 4, & 7.

On a slightly more upbeat note, how cool are ultrasounds?! Today I learned that my baby doesn't have Down Syndrome, doesn't have a cleft lip, and doesn't have a club foot. No ultrasound technician before has explained all the cool things they are looking for. They did move my due date back though. I think he's just small, like Adam, but my new due date is July 28th. Way out at the hottest fricken time of year. Hooray for babyhood.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay Congrats! Gotta love boys! ;)

The Clifts said...

Hooray for baby boys! They are going to be the hot Parkhurst boys in high school :)